To be excellent, competitive and recognized in providing quality services to clients.
To ensure that the academic functions of the university such as students' admission, registration, course scheduling, information records, examination and graduation are effectively managed in accordance with the standards established in line with the goals and objectives of the university.
Academic Service Division serves as an integral part of the university and is responsible for managing the enrolment, admission, registration, information records, examinations, students' graduation and convocation, as well as all matters in regards to the services and activities of the university's academic affairs.
This division also serves as the Secretariat for Senate Meeting and Undergraduate Committee Meeting.
There are four (4) sections in this division :-
- Student Intake, Admission and Promotion Section
- Promotion Unit
- Student Intake and Admission Unit
- Registration, Scheduling and Examination Section
- Registration and Scheduling Unit
- Examination and Valuation Unit
- Graduation and Information Management Section
- Graduation Unit
- Information Management Unit
- Graduates Management Unit
- Senate Management Section
- Undergraduate Secretariat Unit
- Senate Secretariat Unit
- Administrative and Financial Unit