Managing Student Examinations
Examination, examination schedules, printing question papers.
- Planning the course of the University’s Final Examinations.
- Preparation of the Examination Schedules.
- Planning and managing examination requirements such as:
- Appointment of Examination Chief Invigilator
- Appointment of Examination Invigilators
- Appointment of Examination Invigilators' Assistant
- Printing of examination question papers based on course requirements.
- Coordinating distribution of question papers.
- Handling the semester’s final examination, short semester and special repeat examinations.
- Analyzing and releasing examination results.
- Managing students application on academic matters and preparation of academic executive papers to be discussed/endorsed in the Undergraduate Committee and bought to the University Senate Meeting for approval.
- Preparation of reports and identifying areas for improvement.