Managing Undergraduate course offers and registration and lecture/class scheduling.
Processing Faculty and Students application regarding academic matters such as registration, students appeal and others.
Course offer and registration, new student’s registration, lecture/class scheduling and preparing undergraduate prospectus.
- Managing registration of new student intake.
- Coordinating Undergraduates Studies course offers for each semester.
- Managing and coordinating course pre-registration process.
- Updating of current students status in the Student Information System (SMP) and Client Server.
- Coordinating the class/lecture scheduling and monitoring the Celcat System.
- Coordinating Students Course Registration Verification.
- Managing students’ application on academic matters and preparation of academic executive papers to be discussed and endorsed in the Undergraduate Committee and bought to the University Senate Meeting for approval.
- Coordinating the preparation of university’s undergraduate prospectus.
- Preparation of reports and identifying areas for improvement.