i. Undergraduate Secretariat Unit
ii. Senate Secretariat Unit
- Function : Secretariat to the Undergraduate Committee and Senate Meeting
- Scope : Senate, Undergraduate Committee
- Activities :
- Planning the annual Undergraduate Committee and Senate Meetings.
- Preparation for handling meetings such as:
- Booking the Chairman’s date and time
- Reservation of venue and meals
- Preparation of Invitation letters
- Preparation of meeting documents such as minutes of meeting, meeting agenda, implementation memorandum and executive papers to be uploaded in e-meeting.
- Coordinating the course of meeting and distribution of excerpts from the minutes of meeting.
- Distribution of minutes of meeting, implementation memorandum and follow-up actions on meeting decisions.
- Preparation of LPU meeting documents and notifying LPU meeting decisions related to Senate if required.
- Updating the Regulations for Undergraduate Studies based on the Senate’s decision and notifying any changes to faculty members.
- Preparation of reports and identifying areas for improvement.