Student Intake Unit
Managing UMS new students intake.
- Promotion of academic programs.
- Planning the implementations of new students intake and admission.
- Coordinating matters related to pre-selection of students via interviews/special tests based on program requirements
- Coordinating new students intake projection by faculty based on pre-defined category.
- Planning annual promotional activities with KPM.
- Assisting the Corporate Relations Division, UMS with promotional activities.
- To prepare exhibition displays and promotional packages.
- To prepare budget for promotional activities
- Coordinating the course of promotional activities.
- Collaborating with KPM and BPK in carrying out promotional activities.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of promotional activities to identify areas for improvements.
Student Admission Unit
- Managing new students intake and admission according to admission categories such as STPM, Diploma/Equivalent, STAM, Foundation/Matriculation Program and others.
- Managing admission and offers.
- Managing new students registration.
New students application, offers, selection, appeal and registration.
- Coordinating meetings related to new student selection such as Student Selection Meetings with KPM, Student Appeal Meetings in UMS
- Coordinating the new students admission preparation with related Departments/Units.
- Handling issues related to students application to change Universities/Programs.
- Issuing Offer Letter
- Preparing complete reports related to students intake and admission to identify any areas for improvement.
- Coordinating new students registration.