- Managing UMS new students intake.
- Managing new students admission according to admission categories set by the university.
- Managing admission and offers.
New students application, offers, selection, appeal and registration.
- Coordinating meetings related to new student selection such as Student Selection Meetings with KPM, Student Appeal Meetings in UMS
- Coordinating the new student’s admission preparation with related Departments/Units.
- Handling issues related to students application to change Universities/Programs.
- Issuing Offer Letter.
- Preparing complete reports related to students intake and admission to identify any areas for improvement.
- Planning the implementations of new students intake and admission.
- Coordinating matters related to pre-selection of students via interviews/special tests based on program requirements.
- Coordinating new students intake projection by faculty based on pre-defined category.
- Collaborating with KPM in carrying out promotional activities.
- To prepare exhibition displays and promotional packages.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of promotional activities to identify areas for improvements.